Before using workflows, please note that:
- Workflows work correctly only if the messages included are not used elsewhere (e.g. other workflows, campaigns, tasks, API mailings etc.). If you need to use the same message for other purposes, always remember to first create a copy in Messages > Email > Saved and use that copy for the workflow.
- Please note that if you create an automation task with the same start condition of a workflow, the workflow may never start. To avoid this situation, you should EITHER use workflows OR automation tasks to send the same message when the same condition occurs, not both. You can use tasks and workflows at the same time when they serve different purposes, of course. Just not when the purpose is the same.
- All actions in a workflow may happen up to one hour after the condition occurs.
- The workflow type "Group condition" takes into consideration also recipients that belong or don't belong to a group at the moment the workflow is activated. This means that:
- If the start condition is "recipient recently joined the group", all recipients that belong to the selected group when the workflow is activated will enter the workflow.
- If the start condition is "recipient recently left the group", all recipients that do not belong to the selected group when the workflow is activated will enter the workflow.