To view or create a new profiling form go to Database building > Subscription > Profiling forms.
The list shows all forms created by inidcating:
- Name and description
- Activation date (optional)
- Compilation type, whether multiple or unique by indicating whether the form can be filled more than once by the same recipient
- Access type, whether public or private by indicating whether the form is accessible directly from the URL or via email
- Form activation status
Once you have created a profile update form, what are the next steps?
- Create a new email message
- If you're using BEE, you can link the form to a button, by selecting it and choosing Special Links in the "Action" section of "Content Properties".
You may also link a profile update form to a portion of text, by highlighting it, toggling the advanced toolbar with the arrow in the top right and selecting Special links > Profile update forms
- If you're using the HTML editor, you can link a part of the message to a profile update form using the "Profile Update link" found in Insert > Subscription
- Finalize and save the email message
- Send it to a test group to simulate the entire process
- When you get the test email, fill out the form and submit it
- Confirm that the Recipient Fields associated with the recipient that updated the form have been successfully updated
- Recipients who fill out the form will be automatically added to a list group, named after the form itself.