|Code||Meaning||Possible causes||Suggested solutions||Notes |
|Error001||File not found||1) parameter fileName is empty|
2) Name of file provided in parameter fileName is wrong.
Ensure that file transfer is completed before calling
Check method parameters and ensure that fileName parameter matches with name of transferred file
|Error002||Wrong field mapping||1) header row of file is wrong|
2) header row of file isn't present
|Check header row of transferred file || |
|Error003||Impossible to open file||1) Name of file provided in parameter fileName is wrong.|
2) File hasn't be transferred to MailUp via FTP.
3) FTP transferring of the file to MailUp isn’t completed
|1) Check value provided to parameter fileName.|
2) Verify FTP file transferring .
|Error004||Generic error while reading list of recipients||System problem||Contact us|| |
|Error005||Generic error while importing list of recipients||System problem||Contact us|| |
|Error006||Generic error while sending message ||System problem||Contact us|| |
|Warn001||Schedule date not available||Schedule date provided in parameter timeDateSending |
overlap with an already scheduled message sending in MailUp console
|You have to schedule message send using MailUp console.||Import to MailUp of the recipients included in the file has been completed and message is ready to be sent.|
|Warn002||Problem during sending schedule||System problem|
- Immediate sending: no action is required but a delay will be applied because an immediate sending is in progress and received request will be added to the sending queue
- Scheduled sending: you have to schedule message sending using MailUp console.
|Import to MailUp of the recipients included in the file has been completed and message is ready to be sent.|