MailUp Agency Services
MailUp offers the Agency services to manage their clients.
We offer these benefits to MailUp agencies:
- 30% discount on all email services purchased for your clients and 5% on SMS pre-paid credits. The
- discounts are automatically applied when you place an order for your client within the Agency Panel. (If you choose not to use the client management system, we offer you a discount code before payment.)
- Access to a MailUp Agency Panel: a client management system to help manage your clients under one roof. Here, you can request free trials, manage subscriptions etc.
How to get started as an Agency
- Agency Approval: Email us at email@example.com and request pre-approval. You must provide proof of status with all of the following:
- Agency agency name, Agency urlURL, company email (not gmailGmail, yahoo, etc.), company telephone
- Full full billing address with zip ZIP code (if this is not a physical address, please provide that as well.)
- List list of at least 2 client names, urlsURLs, and physical addresses
- One client must go through our customer approval process and be approved to upgrade to a full account (see #2.)
- Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use
- You will need to buy a MailUp Pro edition for your agency
- MailUp will set up a an Agency Panel to help you manage your clients: access all accounts, including a free Agency Demo Account with whitelabeling.Buy email plan or sms credits for your client: Sign up for a Free Trial for the client within the Agency Panel
- To be fully qualified as a MailUp agency, at least one client must pass our customer approval process and upgrade to a full account or buy SMS credits (Go to "View Client Accounts" in your agency panel, click on the Actions button of the account you want to upgrade and click "Manage Plan". Be sure to enter the Agency's billing address as the default address and the Agency's email. More details here). A customer approval process will paid account.
You will have two options with regard to managing manage clients:
- You can create Create a separate MailUp account for each client, managing them via the Agency Panel. You will be able to access each client's MailUp console with one click (e.g. to assist a client or execute a campaign on their behalf), upgrade/downgrade their service, and set up free trials for new clients.
- You can host Host multiple clients within the same MailUp account, assigning a different List to each client. Each MailUp account supports multiple Lists, and each List is a separate environment with separate admin settings, reports, recipients, messages, etc. The benefit here is that there is just one monthly fee shared among your clients. The drawback is that the send queue is shared among the different Lists on the account, which is why this set up setup is only advisable for smaller clients. In addition, recipient fields (custom fields in the recipient database) are shared across all Lists. Note: if you want the Account whitelabeledto be white labeled, you must request the free trial from within the Agency Panel.
Pricing: Flat monthly fee
You only pay for the account subscription, less the 10% Agency discount. Pricing is a flat monthly fee based on the speed of delivery: Pay per Speed. You can choose any speed of delivery (in hours). You can then choose additional add options like No Logo or Delivery+*.
For campaigns larger customers with more than 50k recipients, there is no onboarding fee, however, the purchase of Delivery+ is highly recommended. (This feature may be required for any size list as dictated by our Deliverability Team during the approval process). ) A ramp-up period may be required.
All platforms purchased from an Agency will be available immediately, except if the agency has stipulated its contract with MailUp less than six months prior to the purchase. In this case, client approval is mandatory.
To access your Agency Panel, our team will have sent you an approval email with the url URL and your login info: https://adm.emailsp.net/login.asp (save this as a bookmark!)
The email you provided to setup your Agency Panel will act as your username.
Once in the Panel you should see a set of navigation tabs:
To get complete documentation about the Agency Panel, see the resources below.