The Database building section brings together all the pages and tools in a single point of the platform to increase, update or manage your database through subscription and profile update forms, unsubscriptions, and landing pages.
Table of Contents
With MailUp you can quickly and easily create a flexible subscription form to increase your database.
The platform provides several ways to increase the number of subscribers in your database or to update it:
- Subscription forms
- Drag & Drop editor: allows you to easily create a form, thanks to the extremely intuitive drag & drop interface
- Pop-up subscription form. The module is preconfigured and, after selecting some choices - such as color, position, language and channels to be connected - it automatically generates the html code to be inserted on its website. It also allows you to collect subscribers for the email, SMS, Facebook Messenger and Telegram channels.
- Profile update forms: they allow to expand recipients' information so that you can better intercept the desired target, organize recipients in groups according to their preferences and finally, to carry out short surveys.
To create a new form, simply select one of the entries in the list.
After having acquired a new customer it is important to welcome him properly.
- One-click unsubscribe: Recipients wishing to unsubscribe will be unsubscribed immediately when they click on the unsubscribe link in your messages.
- Confirmed unsubscribe: Recipients wishing to unsubscribe will be presented with a page where they can confirm their preference. This not only allows you to confirm that they didn't click on a wrong link in the message but also to show them some custom text.
- Confirmed unsubscribe with list preferences: Recipients will be presented with a page where they will view all the lists they are currently subscribed to, with the chance to choose to unsubscribe from just some of them.
- Confirmed unsubscribe with options: Recipients wishing to unsubscribe will be presented with a page where they can change their preferences, rather than unsubscribe. For example, they may choose to receive those messages, but with a personal vs. a work email address, or indicate that they wish to receive fewer messages.
The Preference center is a single destination for your recipients to update their preferences and check their privacy settings.
- Fully responsive landing pages editable with the drag-n-drop editor, without any HTML knowledge
- Pages are hosted by MailUp and accelerated via the content delivery network used by the platform.
- Easily add Web analytics tracking code (e.g. Google Analytics) to track landing page usage.